Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 31.05.2013 - Fukuoka → Yokohama → Osaka! (Tomoya)

Each time I change phones
I think about how the work of getting the completion stars in Angry Birds is the definition of pain. It’s Tomoya.

Everyone, it’s been a while.

Fukuoka! And then the 3 shows in Yokohama!
It was really fun.
To everyone that came, thank you.

I personally have a regrettable memory from our previous time in Yokohama so, this time I brought out eeeeverything I had!
Each live had a different atmosphere and, each one became a very great day that stayed in my memories.
Thank you so much.

The tour will also finally be looping back up on the map.

Today we arrived in Osaka.

Right right,
before we came to Osaka I felt that I should rejuvenate my body,
I went to go get the garlic injections*
that are rumoured to work extremely well and,

“Hey, you’ve got a peculiar name, don’t you! How’s it read?"

“Ah, it’s read as ‘Kanki’"

“Heeeh! Peculiar name, isn’t it. You came to get the injection right?"

“Ah, yes"

“Alright, it’s my treat!"

“Ah, yes, …Huh?"

What is this (lol)
Did they like my name!?
Or is it a special first time service!?

I started to get my very first injection all while being wrapped in this mystery….

Pshhh
Ohhhh…

It flows into you quite steadily but„ it became a bit uncomfortable.
How can I say this, it felt like the elements rushed right into my body at once.

But, as one would expect from the Mighty Garlic.
It’s effects were perfect.
It seems like my physical condition will be perfect tomorrow.

After that, I ate udon and went to the station!


At the shinkansen ticket gate,
I ended up finding out something terrible.

I don’t have my trolley bag (lol)

At the Udon shop… or…?
I wonder how I could forget about that gigantic luggage…

In the end, today was,
garlic, udon, station, udon, station
it was quite the hard travel.

‘Kay, let’s do it tomorrow too!

See you see you.

Tomoya


[* Garlic injections: The substance that is injected is not actually garlic. The recipe is different depending on the clinic, but it’s usually a mix of vitamins (B1, B2, C, etc.) and smells similar to garlic.]


Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment