Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 19.05.2013 - Sapporo → Fukuoka (Tomoya)

STAY COOL?
STAY FOOL?
It’s Tomoya.

Sapporo!
It was so fun.
I thought that we would probably feel the length of one-man shows after all this time but, it really finished in the blink of an eye.

To everyone that came. thank you.
The opening day of the tour, we went through it with the best start.

Oh, right right.
If I mention the ways I motivate myself for this tour,
after all, no matter what it is, it will come out of my trolley bag.

My favourite bag has broken in the end.
I think that I used it for around 5 years.
It was my favourite but, with this opportunity I purchased my new partner. Boom


I’ll be using it a lot from now on. I hope that it won’t break.

Well then, yesterday we landed in Fukuoka, and went to Yamachan right away.


As expected of Fukuoka. As expected of Yamachan.

We’ll give it our all today too!
See you see you.

Tomoya


Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment