Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 06.06.2013 - Osaka (Tomoya)

Umm.
No matter how I think about it, lately,

I sleep too much. It’s Tomoya.

We came back to Tokyo from Osaka.

We continued for two days but, well, we did our best!

When we finished on the 2nd day, my health points were really at 0.
I couldn’t move for a while.

Anyway Osaka’s vibe is unique!
The feeling of homeliness is unbelievable. I love it.
Shinji, happy birthday (lol)

But I guess, if I say it with a simple probability, even if there were around 20~30 people in that venue, it probably wouldn’t feel weird. Graaah.

It was an amazingly fun time!
To everyone that came,
thank you so much.


The next one is Sendai.
The tour has 4 lives left.
It seemed long but it was really short..

We’ll give it all we’ve got for the remaining lives too!

See you see you.

Tomoya


No comments:

Post a Comment