Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 11.05.2013 - The tour is starting (Tomoya)

My bike

got towed. It’s Tomoya. I have to go pick it up soon.

It’s been a while.
Are you all doing well?

The tour will finally start.
Ah. I’m looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, that’s right.
Our album!
Even though it released I didn’t write anything here… I’m sorry.
Everyone, I wonder if you’ve listened to" Jinsei×Boku="?

Honestly, it became an album that was packed with every aspect of our current selves.
Recording also took a very long time to do, we also challenged ourselves to many new things.

Anyway I’m looking way to forward to perform these songs live,
every since the year started we’ve been in the studio often just for this day.

Yesterday we arrived in Sapporo and„

yesterday was jingisukan


Today is pork-vegetables on rice from Mamuro


We ordered the best line up. Thank you for satisfying my stomach.

Man, I could even eat Mamuro every single day. The sauce and the pepper and the rice and… The balance is on a Godly level. Thank you for the meal.

Well well, tomorrow let’s have the most fun live with everyone.
Let’s put in our power and bring it on!

Ah, also, that’s right,
I’ll show you my companions on this tour― Boom.


These are some of the manga I’ve been addicted to recently.

“Kingdom" is too interesting and, I’m getting into “Souten Kouro" quite a lot too…! “Cao Cao" is awesome…!

"Dorohedoro" is coming together quite a lot and, in “Riku" [*Juujin Riku] Renoma is too extremely cool, I can’t help but feel like I have to do muscle training.

Well, see you see you. Good night.

Tomoya


Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment