Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 06.05.2013 - Tour (Ryota)

It’s RYOTA.
Wonder when the last time I blogged was?
Sorry for updating late.

We’re always rehearsing for the tour these days.


The tour will start in just a little while!

I’m looking forward to seeing you all.

The other day, I wanted to see my niece no matter what, so I went back home for 2 days.

I was so excited because she learned how to stand.
She grew so quickly that it surprised me.


Also recently I went shopping with Hashimoto Rui, the cameraman!

From noon we kept visiting many different shops, we talked about the band and the upcoming tour, and cameras, anyway the both of us kept talking about a lot.

Man, it was fun.

And now we’ll pack up the tour with things until the last moment…… All that’s left is to let loose with everyone.

Let’s enjoy the tour.

Ryota


Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment