Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 28.06.2013 - Miyakojima (Tomoya)

No way no way no way no way no way The only thing I hate is being told that I look like a gyaruo because I tanned too much. It’s Tomoya.

Everyone it’s been a while.

The tour ended, and we plunged into the festival season.

We went to Miyakojima! Anyway it was hot… Apparently July is too hot so they do everything in June… But this heat in June is crazy! lol

And the sea was too beautiful that it left a big impression on me. While I got shocked to see such a difference although it’s still in Japan, I enjoyed the early summer with all my heart.



The live felt really great too!

After all the atmosphere at a festival is unique and I love it! Thank you

See you see you.


Tomoya



Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment