Sunday 21 July 2013

[Official Diary] 22.06.2013 - Final Tour (Tomoya)

It’s said that we also have muscles in our head.
Furthermore, the neck and the head have a deep connection,
if the muscles of the neck stiffen up, the head as well, will stiffen.
The head massage I got after headbanging too much felt really good.
This is the same as the dessert after the meal, the sleepiness after the sleepless night, the cold bath after the sauna, it’s necessary.

… Well, I won’t go into a cold bath. It’s Tomoya.

The tour has come to an end.
It seemed long but it was short.
Of course, no matter which live it is, I always aspire to give it my 100% but,
after all, for the final, the way I put my feelings into it is kind of special.
For this tour as well, there were many different things that happened.
We discussed with the staff team over and over, we preceded together to be sure that the lives would be better.
At every place, we were really determined, and we received power from everyone.

That compilation. The tour final.
During the live, I flashbacked in my head with the memories from many other tours, with those feelings of happiness, feelings of loneliness, everything came out, while everything came out and it became a feeling of not knowing what anything was anymore,
So that the seats even at the very back could view the most beautiful scenery in the world, for each and every song, I put my heart and soul into the beat of my drums.

An inexpressible feeling.
Nagoya, thank you so much.

It’s so incredibly lonely after it ended but,
after an end there’s a beginning.
We’re not going to stop after this, we’ll keep going forward so,
please continue to give your best regards to ONE OK ROCK!


Lastly, to everyone that came this time,
thank you so much!
It was a tour with extreme happiness!
See you again at the next live.

And,
we came to Miyakojima.
For this year’s first summer festival!

But you know, it’s hot!
It’s hot and humid!
Power!


Let’s have fun with all our might!
See you see you.

Tomoya


Translation : http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment