Sunday 10 June 2012

[REPORT] "START WALKING THE WORLD TOUR" ONE OK ROCK @LEGACY TAIPEI 2012/06/09

from : http://nokkori.tumblr.com/post/24753135266/okay-omg-my-first-ever-concert-has-been-in-the




Okay. OMG. My first ever concert has been in the company of ONE OK ROCK. I can’t even begin to describe how blessed I am to have been able to see them perform live. It’s just so….amazing. So it was one of the best nights of my life. Could have been better…BUT I’M NOT COMPLAINING! XD

It may seem out of character for the people who know me in real life, but I rocked like there was no tomorrow the whole night. XD I headbanged like crazy to NO SCARED, pumped my arms into the air like a madman for…every song lol, screamed on the top of my lungs until my voice cracked, and jumped higher than I ever had before. I could have sweat enough to fill a bucket (though that was probably inevitable since there were so many people crammed together trying to get to the front of the crowd.

Unfortunately, I was the 806th person to enter the livehouse. Yeah. I got a bad spot. Plus I’m short. So I pretty much looked like a little kid amongst a sea of big people half a foot taller than me. I was trying so hard to tiptoe and make myself grow taller during the live so I could actually see the faces of the members -___- Actually, hearing them was enough to send me to heaven but you just can’t go to their concert and not get a good look at their faces! >O< I managed to see each member’s face quite clearly between bobbing heads of the people in front of me. I paid extra attention to their expressions during the live because that’s what attracted me most from their DVDs…especially those faces Toru makes when he plays his guitar, and Taka’s glistening eyes. And you know….Ryota’s topless-ness and Tomoya’s open-mouthed concentration when he plays his drums. All that jazz. UGH. I don’t know how many times I lost it during the concert. At first, it felt like a dream — like I was still watching them through a computer screen. It was so hard to believe that I was actually seeing them. And imagine how I felt when I realized that they were really truly there. a;lksdjf;alksjdf;lakjs;f ;ladfg ad/dies

I was actually quite crazy (because it’s like a once in a lifetime chance to see them…until they decide to tour all the way to America)….I think the people around me were a bit taken aback because I didn’t look like someone who would bounce through all their songs screaming out all the lyrics. They probably saw me as some poor girl who paid to attend a live where she could only see the backs of peoples’ heads. I seriously received so many pitying looks before the live started lol.

As for the songs, EVERYTHING SOUNDED AMAZING LIVE OMG. TAKA’S SINGING. TORU’S GUITAR. RYOTA’S BASS. TOMOYA’S DRUMS. I CAN’T EVEN —-
Sorry, I can’t correctly recall all the songs because I was so carried away with trying to see them while enjoying their songs but let’s see if I remember what they played (they’re not in order…unfortunately my memory isn’t that great >A< ):

LOST AND FOUND
Re:make
Kaimu
Answer is Near
Wherever you are
Mr.Gendai Speaker
C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h.
Seken Shirazu no Uchuuhikoushi
Never Let This Go
Let’s take it someday
NO SCARED
Liar
Koi no Aibou, Kokoro no Cupid
Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer

And for the encore they sang Jibun Rock and Naihi Shinshou.
I really wanted to hear Smells Like Teen Spirit and Et Cetera and Kagerou and Karasu and like all the rest of their songs LOL. But none of them came up, sadly. T__T

Before Let’s take it someday, Taka told us to get down on the ground (we didn’t understand his Chinese so he went “Sit down” lol) and told us that when he counted down 3, 2, 1, we jump up and rock out. When everyone kneeled onto the floor, I got my first clear look at the entire stage. OMG. It was beautiful. I would have been satisfied spending the rest of the live in that position because I could see everything so clearly. =w=~

For the introduction, the members took turns introducing themselves in Chinese (Ryota, then Tomoya, then Toru, then Taka). Ryota did a good job this time (Taka was saying how Ryota sucks at MC parts, but today’s was a success), Tomoya talked about how great the food was, as always hahaha. Toru was eheheehe awesome. Taka pretty much said “Hello everybody. My name is Taka…….Hello everybody.” LOL. Then he talked about how hot it was in Taiwan and later on, he pointed out just how wet he and Toru were; their shirts were soaked through with sweat (and so was mine LOL). They talked about how much they love Taiwan <3 And they also announced that they will be coming back November 15 and 16~

I only took pictures after the concert. Couldn’t - and wouldn’t - bring my DSLR into the concert O_O And my digital camera had very small memory space. Fail. ):

So summed up, the live was amazing. More than amazing. Like, there are no words to describe how taken away I was by their performance. It was my first live, so I can’t measure the energy and intensity of the fans, but I thought it was pretty amazing. Well, I tried my best to be a part of the craziness. *w*b I don’t regret making the decision to go to the live. Although I didn’t get the best place in the livehouse, although I wasn’t far up enough to catch anything they threw out to the audience, although I didn’t get to see the members in person to tell them how thankful I am of their music or get their autograph or take a picture with them, I’m glad I went to this live. It was a fantastic first experience at a rock concert and it will forever stay in my memory as one of the best nights I have ever had. <3 BEST FIRST CONCERT EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you ONE OK ROCK. こんなかっこいいライブを見せてくれてありがとう!!

Other picts from Rui Hashimoto twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment