Sunday 10 June 2012

[Official Diary 8 Juni 2012] To Taiwan! (Tomoya)


Huh…?

Did I… pay… last month’s rent….
While in a panic, I called to confirm… and in some way, it wasn’t paid. I really did bad this time….
Around a week or so passed before I finally realized… I wonder where the last screw of my brain is…
The one who dashed to the bank at the speed of light and paid the rent, is Tomoya.

I’m really sorry for updating late!
I kept running around everywhere and didn’t have much time to write…
But today, we’re departing for Taiwan.

Just before departing, I’ll write a blog quickly!

Start Walking The World Tour’s
lives have finished in Japan.

This time we invited artists that we like or want to perform with, and bands we had battles with too but,
it was soooooo fun!

Those artists did a really hot live as well.
I’ve gotten pretty motivated.
From the bottom of my heart, I really believe that it was great that we performed together at this time.

9mm Parabellum Bullet,
Abe Mao,
Hello Sleepwalkers,
MOWMOW LULU GYABAN,
and Crossfaith,

Thank you so much for coming to perform!

This picture is with Tacchan [* Tatsu] of Crossfaith.


You know, this guy here,
he plays the drums really crazily.
I really respect him.
He’s the one I’ve been getting the most motivation from!
Ooookay, concentrate.

And more than anything,
thank you so much to everyone who came.
We’re going to carry everyone’s hopes on our shoulders,
and head out overseas!!

First is Taiwan!
I wonder how it is there.
Well, I heard that it was really hot.

I heard that the food is delicious too… Uh-huh
I look forward to it.

Well, we’re off now!!

Tomoya

[Gomen, lagi ga mood translate]


http://oneokrockblog.tumblr.com/post/24680151892/2012-06-08-to-taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment